Use of this site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
You are permitted access to browse this site for personal use. Under no circumstances does this include any commercial exploitation of the materials contained herein.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide to us.
We will use the information you give us, within Nutritional Essence and our Associated company (The Pulse Light Clinic) to notify you about important changes to our site, and our services, and about new data that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, trade or rent the information we get from you on this site to others.
1.1 Nutritional Therapy is not intended to replace the advice of medical practitioners.
1.2 Nutritional therapists do not diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions. Any person suffering from a medical condition or unexplained symptoms should consult their doctor.
2.1 Information and recommendations given by Nutritional Essence are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and treatment of a doctor. The content of nutritionalessence.com website is intended for general use and is not designed to diagnose or treat medical conditions or to replace medical advice.
2.2 Nutritional Essence cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to illness/ailments that are deemed to have possibly arisen from reading any material on this website, including the websites identified on our links page. The information provided is for general use and no claims are made that it is suitable/applicable to all persons.
2.3 If you choose to follow a nutritional therapy programme, you should let your GP know that you are receiving nutritional therapy. If you are receiving treatment from your GP, or any other medical provider, you should tell them about any nutritional strategy provided by a nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
2.4 It is important that you tell your nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, (with their Brand names and dosages) you are taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
2.5 If you are unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, you should contact your nutritional therapist promptly for clarification.
2.6 You must contact your nutritional therapist should you wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
- You are advised to report any concerns about Nutritional Therapy promptly to your nutritional therapist for discussion and action.
- All content is copyrighted under United Kingdom copyright laws.
- By using the nutritionalessence.com website you agree to comply these terms and conditions.
Nutritional Essence reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods ordered by the Buyer (without liability to the Buyer) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Nutritional Essence including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 30 days, the Buyer shall be entitled to give notice in writing to the Company to terminate the Contract.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of Nutritional Essence website and it’s services is at your sole risk.
- Nutritional Essence and its employees, affiliates, agents and partners make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free, (iii) the results, materials purchased or obtained by you through our service will meet with your expectations.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through our website is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- The data provided by Nutritional Essence is by no means intended to substitute professional medical care, counsel, diagnosis, or treatment of a physician. If you have any health problem, Nutritional Essence recommend you seek advice of a medical doctor, who will be trained in examination and analysis of symptoms and will be competent to offer a correct diagnosis based on facts and understanding of all aspects of your condition and your medical history.
- The data provided by Nutritional Essence cannot and should not be used as a basis for self-diagnosis or selection of treatment. The materials cannot always produce the most up to date material in research and all areas of medicine.